Fall Regional Meetings- Tuesday, November 16, 2021
PCS Regional Meeting –
PCS will be holding the regional meetings on Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
We are planning to have a PCS staff person at each location. Like the PCS User Group Meeting, we will be streaming live from all locations. Using either GoToMeeting or another meeting platform, PCS intends on connecting all locations and all participants into one large meeting. This is a first-ever attempt to pull multiple locations together live. So, the participants get the benefit of being able to visit with their peers in a group meeting and be able to join their peers from across the country.
The following utilities have agreed to welcome PCS staff and staff from any surrounding utilities to their offices.
- Wheat Belt Public Power District – Sidney, Nebraska
- Steele-Waseca Cooperative Electric – Owatonna, Minnesota
- Denison, Iowa – Exact location to be determined
- Carthage Water and Electric Plant – Carthage, Missouri
PCS reserves the right to move locations pending attendance numbers. If you do plan on attending in person at any of these locations, please let us know by November, 1st so we can make arrangements with the utility and the caterer. Below is a link to the Regional Meeting registration form. Please fill out accordingly and submit via email or fax.
The day will begin at 8:00 AM (CDT) with registration, rolls, and coffee. The meeting will begin at 9:00 AM (CDT) and end at 4:30 PM (CDT), with lunch catered. There is no cost to attend the meeting.
A very tentative agenda includes:
For the Insight team:
- Complete presentation of the new Time Entry module
- Update on recent Insight development
- Year-end Nelco processes
- Discuss future Calendar functions
For the Connect team:
- Update on Service Order tracking
- Overview how to analyze Business Processes
- Planned enhancements to Customer Service
- Updates on Mobile Customer Access (MCA) and other features
Additional tentative topics may include cyber security, payment options, new web development, hosting upgrades, etc. PCS values your thoughts and comments, if you have topics that you or your team would like to cover, please forward to your Business Developer for consideration. We will also attempt to have a Q&A session with the group. This again will be a first ever with people at multiple sites.
We are excited to use technology to pull people together around our service territories.