Utilit-e Online is a comprehensive e-Commerce solution
- An easy-to-use web interface provides a variety of self-service capabilities that satisfies customers’ demands, as well as. helping drive call center volume down on simple requests
- Native iOS and Android mobile apps provide your customers a rich experience through an interface that gets them to the information they need quickly and easily
- Web and mobile interfaces help make the payment process simple and fast – achieving what customers want, as well as, helping drive faster cash flow for the utility
- Customers can manage notifications and update their contact information – providing the utility with accurate data to utilize when needed.
- Utilit-e Online is a real-time integration with Utilit-e Connect the billing/customer service application meaning customers see all changes to their account immediately and likewise payments, etc. are immediately seen in the billing application.
Every day, more utility customers are logging on to the Internet and transacting business. It’s fast, convenient, secure, and empowers the customer by providing access to information anytime from almost anywhere. Today’s utility customers are looking to Internet-based and mobile solutions to purchase goods, inquire on products and services, and conduct business 24 hours a day 365 days per year. Companies with e-Commerce capabilities are perceived as being forward thinking and providing leading edge services.
Utilit-e Online is a comprehensive e-Commerce solution from PCS. Online can be integrated seamlessly into the existing utility website or accessed as a separate stand-alone website. Customers entering the Online environment will have access to a wide range of options from reviewing financial transactions, statements and consumption history, monitoring customer service programs, submitting requests for service work, and making an online payment.
With Utilit-e Online, the utility determines the extent of e-Commerce services to be provided to the utility customer. Start slow by just developing a site providing basic customer information and balance information, or implement a fully interactive Business to Consumer e-Commerce site. The utility can determine which model works best for the utility. The convenience of offering an e-Commerce solution for today's Internet savvy customer is essential in today's marketplace.